MIC Staff Members
Rev. Scott Quinn, Acting Executive Director
Rev. Scott Quinn, M.Div., MA, was ordained a Lutheran minister and served for five years as an associate pastor of a congregation in Dallas, Texas. His career includes working seven years in Austin, Texas as an educator and spiritual director at an interfaith spirituality center, which is affiliated with a large Catholic hospital system. After moving to California and starting a spiritual direction practice, he became the Director of Community for The Chaplaincy Institute, an interfaith seminary and community in Berkeley. He also has been ordained as an interfaith minister and has served on the boards of both Marin Interfaith Council and Interfaith Center at the Presidio. He and his partner reside in San Rafael, where they care for a large garden, bee hives, and several pets.
Janice Ennik, Executive Assistant/Programs Associate
Janice is an Administrative Professional with over 20 years experience. She comes to MIC from Unity In Marin Spiritual Center where she was the Assistant to the Director of Ministry. Prior to that she worked in a wide range of areas from non-profit to the music industry as an Executive Assistant, Branch Administrator and Regional Coordinator. She served as the Secretary on the Board of Community Integrated Support Services for 2 years, a non-profit agency that serves Contra Costa adults with intellectual disabilities. She is a Bay Area Native, born in Berkeley, California.
Ashley Reid - Part time Administrative Assistant
Ashley is a first year Master of Divinity student at San Francisco Theological Seminary. She hopes to graduate in 2019 and is interested in becoming a street chaplain focusing on homeless, community development/engagment and social justice issues.
Board Members March 2017
- Rev. Jan Reynolds, PRESIDENT - First Presbyterian Church, San Rafael
- Mr. Lawrence A. Strick, Esq., - VICE PRESIDENT - Strick Law Offices
- Rev. Bethany Nelson, TREASURER- Westminster Presbyterian Church/United Church of Christ pastor
- Ms. Leili First, Ph. D., SECRETARY- International Association of Sufism
- Rev. Alberta Buller, St. Francis of Assisi Episcopal Church
- Rev. Shokuchi Deirdre Carrigan - Green Gulch Farm Zen Center
- Ms. Khadija A. Hansia - Islamic Center of Mill Valley
- Ms. Stephanie Humphrey - Unity in Marin
- Sister Fern Jeffcoat - Brahma Kumaris W.S.O.
- Rabbi Susan Leider - Congregation Kol Shofar
- Ms. Elaine Tokolahi, - Spiritual Assembly of the Bahá’ís of San Rafael